Build Your Business In Confidence
Developing a company is not as easy as we would like it to be. While you may have a good idea of how to operate a business once you have formed it, many are surprised at what it takes to form a corporation appropriately. Thankfully, you can get the guidance you need from an experienced business law attorney.
At Hermiz & Associates in Southfield, you can meet with the committed and skilled representation you need to get your business off the ground. We take the time to learn about the unique needs of our clients before developing a strategy that represents their best interests, and we are ready to do the same for you.
How We Help Companies Grow
We go through every length to explore the possible methods of benefitting you best. A common list of our services includes efforts such as:
- Determining what type of entity to build your business with
- Explaining the advantages and risks of these business types, like S corp, C-corps and LLCs
- Drafting and revising legal and business documents, including tax documents and employee contracts
- Helping you develop policies that protect you from possible business disputes
- Negotiating lease agreements
- Guidance through real estate acquisitions
No matter what type of business you are operating, from healthcare to liquor sales, we can help you place your best foot forward when it comes to getting your business started right.
Rely On Your Guidance
If you are looking to start a business, make sure you do it right with the help of an experienced Michigan attorney. Schedule your initial consultation with our team by calling us at 248-430-8306 or emailing us here. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can get your business started.